Please note that you will not find any unfavourable reviews here. I only write reviews on books that I enjoyed reading.

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Megan Taylor - talented beyond description

Megan's writing makes me want to throw away everything I have ever written and start all over again. I am not sure if that is a bad thing or part of the process of being a better writer...
However, I couldn't possibly do this writer justice by futilely trying to find the right words to describe the music of her writing. I urge you to go read her latest story and see for yourself.
Click here to read, Insects .

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thank you so much for this!!!
How totally lovely and unexpected and generous of you.
I am so pleased my story worked for you. I'm grinning like a mad woman,
m xx

Caroline said...

Megan ia an amazing writer.
x