Please note that you will not find any unfavourable reviews here. I only write reviews on books that I enjoyed reading.

Monday 29 June 2009

The Dolce Vita Diaries

I just loved everything about this book, the cover art, the photos, the recipes and the story that wraps round it all.

Jason, Cathy and their daughter Rosie move to Italy to nurture their olive grove. Sounds idyllic doesn't it? Well according to Cathy and Jason the answer is yes and no. After reading their book I am inclined to agree but I was left with more of the 'yes' resounding in my head and less of the 'no'.

This is a blunt, vivid account of their struggles to live their dream. They did it but I'll leave it to you to decide if they think it was worth it.

I am willing to bet you can't read the book without wanting to adopt an olive tree.

Go. Read. Discover Nudo.

The Dolce Vita Diaries is published by The Friday Project

No comments: